Date: Saturday, May 19th, 2018
Location: Delta Grand Okanagan Resort and Conference Centre, 1310 Water Street, Kelowna
Students meet at the Dolphins statue at 5:15pm pm for the Grad march. Should it be raining steadily in the evening, Grads meet at the Grand
Conference Resort entrance doors at 6:00pm. If there is a light drizzel
of rain, the walk will proceed as usual. Students are encouraged to
bring umbrellas. The march takes approximately 45 minutes and parents/guardians are welcome to take pictures along the route.
The Banquet is intended for the students only. Parents/Guardians are welcome to attend the dessert/1st dance portion. The dessert portion of the evening is from 8:30 - 9:00 pm. We request that when the announcement is made for guests to leave the event (approximately 9:45pm) that they respect the graduates by allowing them the remainder of the evening with their peers. Dates require a dessert ticket to enter the event.
Tickets: Tickets are purchased through Grad fee payment (see FEES page).
LATEST BANQUET UPDATES:
Due to the high volume of grads participating in this year's grad banquet, there are no extra guest dessert tickets available.
Students can pick up their tickets for grad banquet April 30th to May 4th in room 196 at lunch. Grads and their dessert guests must have a ticket to gain entry to the event. Tickets will only be given to MBSS grads, and cannot be picked up by friends or family members.
- You must present your grad ticket to enter the banquet, entrance ONLY directly after the 'promenade', no late entrance permitted.
- Find your table and get seated to avoid the general confusion.
- Dinner proceedings will begin as soon as everyone is seated.
- Dessert will be served at approximately 8:30 pm. Parents/guests admitted at this time. Ticket required. We strongly advise no children attend this event.
- Dance portion of the evening will follow at approximately 8:45 pm and will conclude at 11:00 pm.
- There is no refund for non-attendance.